Mastering The Trade, Second Edition
– This book will initially cover Python installation and quickly revise basic to advanced programming fundamentals. The book will then focus on the development process as a whole, from setup to planning to building different tools. – The book starts by introducing you to various packet analyzers and helping you find out which one best suits your needs. You will learn how to use the command line and the Wireshark GUI to capture packets by employing filters. Moving on, you will acquire knowledge about TCP/IP communication and its use cases. You will then get an understanding of the SSL/TLS flow with Wireshark and tackle the associated problems with it.
Choose your country’s store to see books available for purchase. All trademarks and registered trademarks appearing on oreilly.com are the property of their respective owners. I simply needed to practice and learn more self discipline. Dear, we have just introduced a new online credit bonus program with CSN-Browser. You can read books purchased on Google Play using your computer’s web browser. Install the Google Play Books app for Android and iPad/iPhone. It syncs automatically with your account and allows you to read online or offline wherever you are.
You will find out how to navigate your way in Raspbian, write simple Python scripts, and create simple DIY programs. – As the book progresses, socket programming will be covered, followed by how to design servers, and the pros and cons of multithreaded and event-driven architectures. You’ll develop practical clientside applications, including web API clients, email clients, SSH, and FTP. These applications will also be implemented through existing web application frameworks. – If you’ve ever wondered how Linux carries out the complicated tasks assigned to it by the IP protocols — or if you just want to learn about modern networking through real-life examples — Understanding Linux Network Internals is for you. – This book is for beginners who wish to start using Nmap, who have experience as a system administrator or of network engineering, and who wish to get started with Nmap. – DevOps has provided speed and quality benefits with continuous development and deployment methods, but it does not guarantee the security of an entire organization.
Finally, you’ll study how to strengthen your defenses and prevent malware breaches for IoT devices and mobile platforms. – This book is for financial analysts, data analysts, and Python developers who want to learn how to implement a broad range of tasks in the finance domain.
How To Beat The Market Makers At Their Own Game: Uncovering The Mysteries Of Day Trading
This course teaches everything you need to know to get started with ethical hacking and penetration testing. You will learn the practical skills necessary to work in the field. Throughout the course, we will develop our own Active Directory lab in Windows, make it vulnerable, hack it, and patch it.
– Quickly introduce the SSH protocol and implementations. Expose some common configuration mistakes then showcase some attacks on the protocol & implementations. Present some SSH pentesting & blue team tools. Give a standard reference for security guidelines and finally talk about an article I previously wrote on the topic of network pivoting. Full Ethical Hacking Course – Network Penetration Testing for Beginners . – Learn network penetration testing / ethical hacking in this full tutorial course for beginners.
You will practically implement various attacks as you go along. If you are an IT security professional or a security consultant who wants to get started with wireless testing with Backtrack, or just plain inquisitive about wireless security and hacking, then this book is for you. The book assumes that you have familiarity with Backtrack and basic wireless concepts. – Network Scanning Cookbook contains recipes for configuring these tools in your infrastructure that get you started with scanning ports, services, and devices in your network. The book also contains recipes for assessing remote services and the security risks that they bring to a network infrastructure. – The Metasploit framework has been around for a number of years and is one of the most widely used tools for carrying out penetration testing on various services.
Over 30,000 online investors daily flock to pristine.com, the top-rated Website run by day trading legends Oliver Velez and Greg Capra, for up-to-the-minute strategies and market commentaries. In Tools and Tactics for the Master Day Trader, Velez and Capra revisit and completely update over 100 of their daily commentaries from the past four years, with new material explaining what worked, what didn’t, and why. This no-nonsense, easy read, meant to be referenced by traders every trading day, covers everything from potent trading strategies to intuitive insights on psychology and discipline. Proving once again that the best teacher is experience, Tools and Tactics for the Master Day Trader will help any trader log on with the technical skills, market knowledge, and confidence they need to capture more winning trades, and reap new profits. Cybersecurity – Attack and Defense Strategies. – In this book, you’ll start by exploring the concept of security posture before moving on to Red Team tactics, where you will learn the basic syntax for Windows and Linux tools that are commonly used to perform the necessary operations. You will then get hands-on with using Red Team techniques with powerful tools such as Python and PowerShell, which will enable you to discover vulnerabilities in your system and exploit them.
Best Pdf The Day Trading Illusion: A Dreamer S Nightmare
This book will teach you how to code a reverse shell and build an anonymous shell. You will also learn how to hack passwords and perform a privilege escalation on Windows with practical examples.
You will also learn about patching Bash vulnerability, packet filtering, handling incidents, and monitoring system logs. Finally, you will learn about auditing using system services and performing vulnerability scanning on Linux. – Active Directory is a centralized and standardized system that automates networked management of user data, security, and distributed resources and enables interoperation with other directories. If you are aware of Active Directory basics and want to gain expertise in it, this book is perfect for you.
How To Day Trade Futures
You will also get to grips with concepts such as social engineering, attacking wireless networks, web services, and remote access connections. Finally, you will focus on the most vulnerable part of the network—directly attacking the end user. Kali Linux – An Ethical Hacker’s Cookbook. – This ethical hacking book starts by helping you to install and configure Kali Linux. You’ll learn how to plan attack strategies and perform web application exploitation using tools such as Burp and JexBoss.
Andreas is a passionate technologist, who is well-versed in many technical subjects. He is a serial tech-entrepreneur, having launched businesses in London, New York, and California. He has earned degrees in Computer Science and Data Communications and Distributed Systems from UCL.
You will then focus on understanding object-oriented programming , with exclusive insights into concepts like abstraction, encapsulation, inheritance, and polymorphism, which will help you when programming for real-world apps. Mastering Windows Server 2019, Second Edition. – Mastering Windows Server 2019 – Second Edition covers all of the essential information needed to implement and utilize this latest-and-greatest platform as the core of your data center computing needs.
Books Related To Mastering The Trade, Second Edition: Proven Techniques For Profiting From Intraday And Swing Trading Setups
This book is a hands-on guide to penetration testing using Metasploit and covers its complete development. It will help you clearly understand the creation process of various exploits and modules and develop approaches to writing custom functionalities into the Metasploit framework.
– Curated list of awesome free forensic analysis tools and resources. – This hands-on textbook provides an accessible introduction to the fundamentals of digital forensics. The text contains thorough coverage of the theoretical foundations, explaining what computer forensics is, what it can do, and also what it can’t. A particular focus is presented on establishing sound forensic thinking and methodology, supported by practical guidance on performing typical tasks and using common forensic tools. Emphasis is also placed on universal principles, as opposed to content unique to specific legislation in individual countries. – Mobile forensics presents a real challenge to the forensic community due to the fast and unstoppable changes in technology. This book aims to provide the forensic community an in-depth insight into mobile forensic techniques when it comes to deal with recent smartphones operating systems.
Next, you will perform analysis on application-related protocols. We follow this with some best practices to analyze wireless traffic. By the end of the book, you will have developed the skills needed for you to identify packets for malicious attacks, intrusions, and other malware attacks.
Data scientists looking to devise intelligent financial strategies to perform efficient financial analysis will also find this book useful. Working knowledge of the Python programming language is mandatory to grasp the concepts covered in the book effectively. – Sending information via the internet is not entirely private, as evidenced by the rise in hacking, malware attacks, and security threats.
- You will further explore the technology, tools, and investigating methods using malware forensics, network tunneling, and behaviors.
- – The book starts by guiding you through establishing, managing, and measuring a red team program, including effective ways for sharing results and findings to raise awareness.
- This book even covers all aspects of malware analysis for the Windows platform in detail.
- You’ll then learn the advanced components of Python syntax, in addition to understanding how to apply concepts of various programming paradigms, including object-oriented programming, functional programming, and event-driven programming.
- You will set up your own virtual hacking environment in VirtualBox, which will help you run multiple operating systems for your testing environment.
Web Penetration Testing with Kali Linux – Third Edition. – Web Penetration Testing with Kali Linux – Third Edition shows you how to set up a lab, helps you understand the nature and mechanics of attacking websites, and explains classical attacks in great depth. This edition is heavily updated for the latest Kali Linux changes and the most recent attacks.
Mastering The Trade, Second Edition: Proven Techniques For Profiting From Intraday And Swing Trading Setups, 2nd Edition
– Android is the most popular mobile smartphone operating system at present, with over a million applications. Every day hundreds of applications are published to the PlayStore, which users from all over the world download and use. Often, these applications have serious security weaknesses in them, which could lead an attacker to exploit the application and get access to sensitive information. This is where penetration testing comes into play to check for various vulnerabilities. – This book will teach you everything you need to know to master the art of developing NSE scripts. The book starts by covering the fundamental concepts of Lua programming and reviews the syntax and structure of NSE scripts. After that, it covers the most important features of NSE.